Your privacy is important to us.
It is Trippin's policy to respect your privacy regarding any
information we may collect while operating our website. Accordingly, we
we collect, use, communicate, disclose and otherwise make use of
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means
and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we
will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for
fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary
purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned
or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it
is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes,
should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable
security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized
access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about
our policies and practices relating to the management of personal
- We will only retain personal information for as long as
necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these
principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal
information is protected and maintained. Trippin may change this